You're in safe hands with us!
We have over 10 years experience working with charities of all sizes. We specialise in designing and building awesome websites whether you're a national charity or just starting your first fundraising campaign.
Whilst every charity is unique, all great charity websites need the following features if they are to be successful:
- Great Design - your donors expect a certain quality from a charity website. Your website look and feel must build the trust required to encourage a donation.
- Clear Navigation - it's vital that your visitors can easily find their way around your site as it grows.
- A very clear message - what is it exactly you want the visitor to do? Would you like them to simply make a donation or get involved in fundraising activities in their area?
- And talking of activities and donations - making the donation process as simple as possible is essential to a successful charity campaign.
Below you will find case studies of charities we have worked with as well as the features we have added to their websites:
Cancer Ninjas is a fantastic charity raising funds nationaly for Cancer Research UK. Two Plus Two Multimedia Ltd worked with Cancer Ninjas to create their crowdfunding website allowing hundreds of campaigners the ability to fundraise by creating their own unique personl campaigns.
The brief for the Cancer Ninjas charity website was to create a website which shows that both campaigners and donors can make a real difference in the fight against cancer. Strong branding and strong colours make it clear you're visiting Cancer Ninjas rather than any other charity website. The key task was to make simple registration process so campaigners and donors were able to start quickly and easily.
As the site continues to grow, new national campaigns and news articles are added by the Cancer Ninjas team on a regular basis. With tremendous success over the last two years, Cancer Ninjas continues to grow from strength to strength. Last year alone they made over £90,000 which from a standing start is quite incredible.
SIGHHEALTH - THE DEAF HEALTH CHARITY
Signhealth are a national charity dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of people who are deaf.
The brief for the Signhealth website was to create a portal filled with campaigns, news, information and reference materials for the deaf community in the UK.
Over many years we have assisted Signhealth with donations forms, national campaigns such as 'Sign2Sing' and the 'InterpreterNow' project. Each of these campaigns has increased awareness and the 'InterpreterNow' project has made a real difference to deaf people by providing live interpretors over mobile and tablet devices.
As the Signhealth website has continued to grow we have redesigned and restructured the website on multiple occasions to improve the navigation and customer journey when making donations.
BE FEMALE GROUP
Be Female Group our a regional charity dedicated to providing help and advice to woman of all ages. Two Plus Two Multimedia Ltd worked with the Be Female Group Team to create a directory of reference materials. The goal was to make this resource as easy as possible to navigate for the visitor but also easy for the charity staff to add and update in the future. update
The brief for the Be Female Group website was to create a massive reference reference library - but in a clean and simple way. The reference library was added including helpful advice books and video clips on a huge range of subjects that affect woman of all ages.
As the web site continues to grow Two Plus Two are on hand to provide training and ongoing support for the Be Female Group team.
Websites for charities: Why use us?
We've worked for a large number of charities over the years. We continually demonstrate our ability to create engaging sites that make a real difference to the bottom line.
As well as designing and building your new charity website we can also help you in the following areas:
- Training your staff to manage and update your new website.
- Optimising your website to appear higher on search engine results. This is absolutely essential to future growth.
- Writing Newsletter and Blog articles to add to your website.
- Help you to ensure your website is GDPR complaint.
- Provide monthly technical support for your growing website.
If you would like to find out more about how Two Plus Two Multimedia Ltd could help you with your new charity website why on pop-in to our offices based in Seer Green, Beaconsfield for a coffee to discuss your requirements in more detail.