Here at Two Plus Two we like to keep our web design pricing structure as simple as possible.
We offer a "Starter Website Package" for individuals looking to start an online business from scratch, a more advanced "Business Website Package" for small to medium size business looking to grow their online capabilities, a "Retail Website Package" for companies looking to add and grow on-line sales through an online shopping facility and a "Bespoke Projects" package for larger companies.
- Starter Website - £1,600 to £2,499
- Business Website - £2,000 to £3,000
- Retail Website - £2,500 to £5,000
- Bespoke Projects - £5,000 and beyond
All prices exclude vat @ 20%.
Website design and build - delivery times
Our average website build time is two to four weeks provided you have the content ready. Bespoke projects are typically four to eight weeks.
Two Plus Two Website Training Courses
Once the new website is finished we can train your staff to update site content, create new pages, change photos, add blogs and even add new site menus.
For further details about our training products please visit our WordPress Training page.
The above prices cover all the build and configuration of your new website. Once the site is completed you can choose a monthly hosting and support package or alternatively, you can host your website yourself. We also have training courses on Search Engine Optimisation where you can learn how to get your website to the top of the search engines.
Click here for more details on our SEO courses.
For further details on our hosting and support products please visit our Support and Hosting Packages page.
All our website packages include the following:
- All of our website designs change format to suit visitors using phones and tablets as well as desk-top computers. This is absolutely vital now that smart devices are dominating the market place. This feature is known as "mobile responsive" and is an absolute must if you are serious about getting the most visitors to your site.
- An optional Analytics Package that enables you to monitor the performance of your web site in real time. You can see how many people are visiting your website, what they are interested in, how long they stay on the site, how they are finding you... and much more. It's vital that you know what your customers are interested in, where they are located and how they are finding you.
- Registration of your domain name and hosting upon request.
- Email addresses are included as standard - but hundreds of email addresses can easily be configured for larger organisations very easily.