We provide full WordPress Training for those people who want to manage the admin (or 'back end') of their web site themselves.
We are more than happy to manage the admin area of your site for you or we can train you to manage the key functionality yourself. In most cases we find a mixture of the two is often the most cost-effective. This way the client is trained to do regular updates whilst our web developers can take on the more complicated "one-off" updates.
WordPress website training topics
We can create bespoke WordPress training programmes specifically for you or we can train you on a whole catalogue of standard subjects including:
- Adding or editing pages and posts in WordPress.
- Creating page designs and templates.
- Adding pictures and videos in WordPress.
- Using email marketing systems in WordPress.
- Managing your on-line store in WordPress.
- Connecting social media accounts with WordPress.
- Training is charged at £62.50 per hour (ex VAT).
- Additional attendees will be charged at £30 (ex VAT).
WordPress website training in Buckinghamshire.
All training is carried out at our offices which are near Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. We have on site parking and there is also plenty of free parking within a few minutes walk.
Remember we can carry out any website updates and improvements on your behalf at our standard studio rate of £50 per hour (ex VAT).