Most new businesses look at a website as a part of a list of essential items required to appear professional to their customers. A web address is expected on a business card and the basic services a company provides are expected to appear on pages within a website just like a traditional printed brochure.
Once you have paid a web designer to put your brochure web site up on the web what next?… Well for most businesses not much!
Luckily technology has moved on and new business owners have the ability to interact with their customers like never before, this is where the powerful features of an Online Business website come into play:
- Imagine a website that you can log-in to and change the wording, add pages and menu buttons any time day or night.
- Imagine a website that interacts with your customers, allowing them to submit questions on forums and blogs, register for membership access and contact you using contact forms.
- Imagine a built-in database that stores your customer’s information and tracks their interactions with your website.
- Imagine a built-in email marketing suite that can automatically send out newsletters, blog posts and latest product features to marketing groups that are created as your visitors register and interact with your website.
- Imagine an online shop that automatically generates invoice numbers, sends out receipts and follow-up sales emails to new customers 24 hours a day.