For most SMEs, the cost of employing a Marketing Director, a Marketing Manager and a junior is simply prohibitive. As a result, companies will often employ marketing personnel with little, or no experience of how to take their company to the next level. By using our marketing consultancy services you get the best of both worlds. You will get the benefit of our 30 years in the industry but only pay a fraction of what a full-time employee with the same skill set would cost.
We recommend that you use us for 3-5 working days a month plus an appropriate amount of facilities time. The benefits are huge: you only pay for the days we work, no sick leave or maternity pay, no national insurance, no office space required or associated overheads - and if we don't deliver on our promises you can cancel with one month's notice.
There are only ten positions on page one of Google - there's nowhere to hide. Only 4% of people visit page 2. Where do you rank - and no - we don't mean for your business name!
Search Engine Marketing. Our services include:
1. Establishing the Strategic Marketing Plan (SMP). Making sure we have a strategy that fits your business objectives.
2. Identifying the Brand - look and feel.
3. Market research. Ultimately, all new potential clients will be comparing you against the competition - and so will Google. We make sure that you are "top dog" in your chosen field.
4. Competitor analysis and interpretation. This is about getting you ahead of the competition and keeping you there.
5. Overseeing the SMP to make sure it is correctly implemented.
6. Measuring the SMP to ensure it is on track. We claim we are not an expense to your business by ensuring we deliver more than we cost.
7. Reporting on the SMP to all involved parties. Ensuring that you are kept up to date on the results of our work
Marketing Manager Role.
8. Implementing the SMP.
9. Implementing the brand across all channels.
10. Overseeing all website content.
11. Proactive website ideas and functionality.
Search Engine Optimisation and other Facilities.
12. Delivering content for the website (writing landing pages).
13. Delivering content for social media.
14. SEO of landing pages on the web site. Okay, this may be at position 14 in this overview of our services but ultimately this is the one that will deliver the results. There are only ten positions on page one of Google - there is nowhere to hide.
15. Writing Blogs.
16. SEO of Blogs.
17. Website design and build/rebuild.
Our Charges: £500 plus vat per day. Our Facilities Costs: £400 plus vat per day.