For most SMEs, the cost of employing a Marketing Director, a Marketing Manager and a junior is simply prohibitive. As a result, companies will often employ marketing personnel with little, or no experience of how to take their company to the next level. By using our marketing consultancy services you get the best of both worlds. You will get the benefit of our 30 years in the industry but only pay a fraction of what a full-time employee with the same skill set would cost. We recommend that you use us for 3-5 working days a month plus an appropriate amount of facilities time. The benefits are huge: you only pay for the days we work, no sick leave or maternity pay, no national insurance, no office space required or associated overheads - and if we don't deliver on our promises you can cancel with one month's notice.
Marketing Director Role: We perform all of the following functions.
1. Establishing the Strategic Marketing Plan (SMP).
2. Identifying the Brand - look and feel.
3. Market research.
4. Competitor analysis and interpretation.
5. Overseeing the SMP to make sure it is correctly implemented.
6. Measuring the SMP to ensure it is on track.
7. Reporting on the SMP to all involved parties.
Marketing Manager Role.
8. Implementing the SMP
9. Implementing the brand across all channels.
10. Overseeing all website content.
11. Proactive website ideas and functionality.
12. Delivering content for the website (writing landing pages).
13. Delivering content for social media.
14. SEO of landing pages on the web site.
15. Writing Blogs.
16. SEO of Blogs.
17. Website design and build/rebuild.
Our Charges: £500 plus vat per day. Our Facilities Costs: £400 plus vat per day.